Duncan Brannan (born June 25, 1970 in Fort Worth, Texas) is an American voice actor, freelance writer, speaker and fine arts consultant who has done work for FUNimation Entertainment.
Brannan was the voice for Chuck E. Cheese in chains across the U.S. and the English and Spanish voice in national commercials seen on PBS, Nickelodeon, from 1993 to 2012 and was replaced with Jaret Reddick when Chuck E. Cheese was revamped. He is also known for his work with on the children's TV series Barney & Friends from 1998 to 2002, having provided Barney's character and singing voice for a handful of media.
- Dragon Ball (1986-1989) - Ninja Murasaki, Monster Carrot (ep. 9), Additional Voices (FUNimation Dub)
- Dragon Ball Z (1989-1996) - Sharpner, Babidi, Smitty, Bibidi, Additional Voices (FUNimation Dub)
- Yu Yu Hakusho (1992-1995) - Shogo Sato
- Case Closed (1996-present) - Additional Voices
- Dragon Ball GT (1996-1997) - Dr. Myuu, Zoonama, Additional Voices (FUNimation Dub)
- One Piece (1999-present) - Galdino (Mr. 3), Sarquiss, Shepherd, Additional Voices (FUNimation Dub)
- Fullmetal Alchemist (2003-2004) - Younger Slicer Brother, Wilson (ep. 24)
- Mushi-Shi (2005-2006) - Tetsu (ep. 23), Additional Voices
- Soul Eater (2008-2009) - Additional Voices
- Fairy Tail (2009-present) - Sugarboy, Sugarboy (Earth Land)
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (2009-2010) - Younger Slicer Brother
- Black Butler II (2010) - Priest (ep. 4)
- Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters (2014-2015) - Sharpner, Babidi, Smitty, Bibidi
- Dragon Ball Super (2015-present) - Emcee (ep. 2)